Alloy Steel is a global leading supplier of the high-grade steel products for innovative and demanding applications in a wide range of industries. Our expert team is ready to meet all the clients' stainless steel products requirements and is committed to the premium customer service, the highest safety, and environmental standards.
Along with our clients, we strive to improve our company's long-term journey, enhancing worldwide and local markets, our field, and numerous powerful industries, such as machinery and plant engineering, packaging industry, energy sector, automotive industry, and many others.
Alloy Steel meets the growing requirements of increasingly efficient standards for lightweight construction and safety, develops and researches new high-tech steels, and sets standards for surface treatment and surface treatment technologies. Our intensive research and development provide the foundation for our continued success.
We want to work with our clients in mind, meet and understand their special needs. We want to build loyalty in our steel brand by being our customers’ one-stop reliable supplier, the one they always trust. We will do this by:
Ethics & Compliance
Managing business ethically is important to the long-term success of our company. The basis of our ethical culture, here at Alloy Steel, is the Code of Ethical Business Conduct. We demand that our employees and directors take a great responsibility to do what’s right. This means more than just complying with regulations and laws. This means the following:
• Taking responsibility for the safety of ourselves and others;
• Treating others with dignity and respect;
• Protecting the environment;
• Managing business with ultimate integrity and only for the benefit of Alloy Steel;
• Assuring that financial reports are accurate and safeguarding confidential information;
• Properly using and protecting company assets;
• Running business legally and honestly.
Square Footage Facility